- Rocky Mountain National Park: 5 minutes drive
- Roosevelt National Forest: 10 minutes drive
- Downtown Estes Park: 5 minutes drive
- Mini Golf: Walking Distance
- Grocery Store: Walking Distance
- Restaurants and Coffee: Walking Distance
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing.
- Marina: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: Walking Distance.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 10 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 5 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 3 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 3 minutes drive.
- Jeep Tours: Walking distance (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 25-minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 25-minute drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 10-minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 30 minutes drive to the trailhead.
- Bike Path: 6 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 20 minutes drive to the trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 5 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 3 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: Walking distance.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 5 minutes drive.
Check out Hidden Valley in Rocky Mountain National Park for cross-country skiing and sledding in Estes Park. For ski lodges/downhill skiing, a day trip to Eldora Mountain or Winter Park, are good options.
Interested in Winter Activities?